Have you been considering a Tree Change, moving from the 'big smoke' to enjoy the fresh air, outlook and lifestyle of the Adelaide Hills but still need the convenience of easy access to the city? Then 39 Grivell Road could be just what you've been searching for.
Bespoke in design, this sensational dual-level abode is nestled at the crest of the allotment, absorbing stunning panoramic vistas that will leave your guests green with envy.
Nestled within an ever-popular wine region; just imagine a weekend spent visiting the surrounding wineries, continue with dinner at the Stanley Bridge (...and enjoying the new 'Amalfi' cuisine), and completing the evening with a few cheeky reds purchased earlier in the day alongside the crackle of your warming wood fire....simply divine!
Be surrounded by the beauty of the hills, the undulating terrain, and the stunning location of this undeniably unique family home. Snap up the opportunity to live a million dollar lifestyle without the million dollar price tag.
Features of the home:
- stunning conservatory with polished concrete floor
- 3 bedrooms, all with their own ensuite plus separate guest toilet
- 9.8 x 5.8m loft with front & rear balcony - that can easily be utilised as a 4th bedroom
- separate lounge, dining, family & meals room
- gorgeous Spotted Gum timber floors
- spacious country kitchen with dishwasher & pantry
- multiple reverse cycle split-system air conditioners plus slow combustion heater
Features of the land:
- 3.760 Hectares (9.126 Acres)
- massive 10.5m x 6.5m workshop/garage with lined 9.2 x 2.9m office
- 2 x 5,000G plus 4 x 2,000G rainwater storage (plumbed to the home and with UV sterilisers on tanks), additional 2 x 5,000G tanks (1 for garden & 1 for firefighting -with fire pump), bore (797ppm), plus water allocation of 3,310kL
- approx 4-5 acres of Cab Sav vines
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
Andrew Adcock 0418 816 874
Nikki Seppelt 0437 658 067
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.