Just when you thought all the prime parcels of land had been snapped up and your dreams of building your perfect home in an outstanding location were over...along comes this 920sqm gem.
Imagine, a contemporary split level home that provides zoned living for your family, designed to maximise the use and outlook of this stunning elevated allotment, spacious and streamlined with a layout that perfectly suits your individual tastes and needs...now that is surely a dream come true!
- Generous 920sqm allotment
- Only available allotment in this established cul-de-sac.
- Elevated...perfect to show off your street appeal!
- Sensational hillside outlook to the front with rural views to the rear
- All utilities available nearby
- Family friendly community
- Close to commuter links for an easy 30 minute journey into Tea Tree Plaza or less than 60 minutes to the CBD
Located within a short drive to a plethora of amenities and attractions on offer:
- The Giant Rocking Horse
- The Hub Take Away - wrap your lips around one of their Gourmet Burgers or take a walk on the wild side and treat yourself to a Croc Dog
- Torrens Valley Community Centre and Recreational Grounds
- The Gumeracha Hotel - with a nightly visit from The Blues Brothers (trust me, just look at the balcony!)
So don't bend over and shake your tail feather...pop out and have a look! We look forward to hearing from you.
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
Andrew Adcock 0418 816 874
Nikki Seppelt 0437 658 067
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.