Situated on 33.5HA (over 82 Acres), one would easily be forgiven for assuming this unique property may have been the inspiration for one of Sir Hans Heysen or Tom Roberts masterpieces. Dotted with stunning majestic gums, 'choc & rail' fencing and buildings dating back to the late 1800's; stacks of period features provide character in abundance and a true sense of stepping back in time.
Positioned at the end of a long meandering driveway, running alongside a spring-fed dam, passing a cluster of drystone walling before reaching the clearing in which this delightful property sits. A thriving environment for native wildlife, an array of birdlife have become regular visitors to the property, clearly recognising the magical setting in which they too live.
Circa 1894 - 1896, the original dairy and subsequent home has been the guardian to only one other family, the Collins, and to whom the roadway was named after.
Property features include:
- 3 excellent sized bedrooms, with the flexibility of utilising the office or sitting room as extra bedrooms should you so wish
- Spacious living room with Jarrah floorboards, exposed stone wall and split system air conditioner
- Country kitchen with functioning wood fire stove
- Cosy sitting room with Nectre Slow Combustion heater
- Family bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and vanity
- Adjoining rustic 2 roomed studio
- Rainwater storage (52,000G total)
- Hay shed, workshop, old shearing shed and yards
- Numerous established fruit trees including mulberry, peach, peacherine, plum, cherry & nectarine, plus 3 vegetable beds (auto watering)
- Stunning drystone walling, all built by the current Vendor.
- 3-phase power to meter box
- 3.6KW solar panels
- Various dams, one permanent spring-fed and utilised for the Murray Hardyhead National Recovery Plan
- Allotments 14 and 18 are also available (see separate listings)
Our Vendor's wish to pass on ownership to the lucky new custodians, with the legacy of maintaining their philosophy: to appreciate the beauty, the peace, the tranquillity, and the wonderful life you will now possess; a place where treasured family memories are made.
This unique property and its stunning surrounding environment must be seen to be appreciated. We welcome your enquiry and encourage you to call or email.
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
Andrew Adcock 0418 816 874
Nikki Seppelt 0437 658 067
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.