There is little to do in this low maintenance and beautifully presented home; simply move in, relax and smell the roses!
Things we love about this home:
- Sits in an elevated position in a safe and secure private road behind a stand of stunning roses.
- 9 foot ceilings, 5KW Solar Panels and close proximity to the village shops.
- Open plan kitchen, meals and family with sliding door access to the rear garden.
- Separate lounge or home theatre room.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 are of generous size and both have built in robes.
- Large 3-way family bathroom with separate toilet and vanity.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning & Ultimate slow combustion heater.
- Paved alfresco entertaining courtyard adjoins the double carport with roller doors.
- Garden shed and wood shed
- Mains water along with rainwater tank and fire-fighting tank
- Security Screen, deadlocks and window locks
This much-loved home is ready for new owners! Contact Andrew or Nikki today to arrange your inspection.
NOTE: The legal description of the property is 9/115 Main Street, Lobethal; however, the property is located in a private community laneway off the main street.
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
Andrew Adcock 0418 816 874
Nikki Seppelt 0437 658 067
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.