Built in 2012 and looking virtually brand new, this sensational 4 bedroom home is undeniably spacious and a perfect example of the very latest in fashionable living. The house that everyone will desire and envy, this one is stress free; finished, polished and simply ready to move into.
Situated in an extremely convenient position, the well-planned allotment upon which this stylish property is built offers a tranquil and peaceful setting. A long sweeping driveway offers stacks of privacy, sandstone cladding and rendered quoins a classic introduction to the home, while lofty ceiling and a tasteful, contemporary palette throughout elevate the home from a 'standard build' to a statement in style.
Property features include:
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom design
- Master suite with spacious walk-in robe & ensuite, plus French doors to entertaining area
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Contemporary family bathroom & ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate lounge and dining. Lounge with feature electric 'log' fireplace
- Laminate floating floorboard to high traffic areas
- Light-filled kitchen with 2 pac cabinetry, dishwasher, breakfast bar and huge walk-in pantry
- Lofty 9ft ceilings & Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Insulation in both external and internal walls
- Double auto garage with internal access
- Undercover entertaining area with retractable shade blinds
- 2 x garden sheds, bird aviary, 3 x raised veggie gardens and fully fenced 1018sqm allotment
- Stunning split level 2012 Oakford build
Nothing has been overlooked in this quality build; the i's have been dotted and the t's have been crossed. With its fabulous position conveniently located to adjoining townships (think Hahndorf for a multitude of cosmopolitan restaurants or Mount Barker for a plethora of shopping stores), and an easy commute to the CBD...everything about this property is simply perfect.
Call us today to book an inspection...we know you won't be disappointed.
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
Andrew Adcock 0418 816 874
Nikki Seppelt 0437 658 067
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.