Imagine spending a balmy summer's evening sitting on your front porch, overlooking the township and sipping on a glass of wine purchased from one of the neighbouring wineries. Picture yourself reading a book under the expansive all-weather pergola before retreating inside and preparing a meal with produce picked up from the supermarket that is, quite literally, just down the road. Envisage a wonderful master bedroom suite offering a sanctuary in which to unwind at the end of the day...
Well, imagine no more. This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with its warm and inviting ambience, situated in an elevated location and overlooking all the delights Lobethal has to offer, presents the opportunity to make this a reality. Picture perfect gardens with distant tree top views and a panoramic vista of the township leads you on an enchanting journey of discovery.
Property features include:
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom with built in robe, dresser, side drawers & ensuite
- Pine floorboards throughout living areas and bedrooms
- Light-filled living room with Masport slow combustion heater
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner plus heat transfer system
- Spacious family bathroom with original terrazzo flooring (one of the hottest flooring trends for 2016/17!!!)
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel rangehood and Emilia freestanding oven with gas hob, corner pantry, dishwasher & breakfast bar
- Mains & rainwater: 13,000L rainwater storage plumbed to home (5,000L & 8,000L poly tanks) plus additional 5400L tank for gardens
- Double carport plus separate garage/workshop
- Expensive all-weather pergola (fenced)
- 3.4KW solar panels
- Underground cellar
- Elevated 1610sqm allotment with a stunning panoramic view of the township and hills in the distance
Here there is something for everyone. Families can enjoy the freedom of space. Entertainers will love the huge pergola. There's enough storage and parking space for everyone and the camping or fishing enthusiasts have plenty of space for the trailer, boat AND caravan.
And if you are just after a comfortable home in an idyllic hillside community with a rural backdrop, on the edge of amenities and local attractions, well, this is also for you.
We look forward to your enquiry.
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
Andrew Adcock 0418 816 874
Nikki Seppelt 0437 658 067
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.