Extensive cottage gardens create an elegant sanctuary for this immaculate Federation-style home that combines contemporary quality with heritage appeal, set on a stunning 1000sqm block just moments to the centre of this sought-after village in the heart of the Adelaide Hills.
- Living area opens to rear patio that features timber pergola with climbing vines
- Dining area opens to second paved and covered entertainer's patio in lush garden setting
- Quality blackwood timber kitchen with integrated appliances and electric cooking
- Modern three-way main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Carpeted master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite opens to rear patio
- Ducted air conditioning throughout; manicured cottage gardens with greenhouse
- Single lock-up garage plus shed and side access to park your caravan or trailer
The Federation-style facade with picket fence and bullnose verandah charms from the moment you lay eyes on this elegant family home.
Enter into a central hallway with the second and third bedrooms located on your left and right at the front of the home.
The entry hall flows past the three-way main bathroom and quality blackwood timber kitchen and into the open-plan living and dining areas with high 2.7-metre ceiling.
Timber French doors in the living area open onto a paved patio that features a timber pergola with mature climbing vines, and the dining area opens on to an additional covered patio.
But it's the stunning cottage gardens - complete with a greenhouse and David Austin roses - that elevate this home into a league of its own.
Adele Newton - 0423 644 132
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.