Set in the heart of this historic township's oldest streets; only a stone's throw from the Mount Barker Shopping Precinct in a location dotted with homes of a similar era with stories to tell!
This Circa 1920's bungalow is not only a very special home, but holds a much sought after location; mere moments to freeway access, shopping centres, cafe's, Cornerstone College and so much more. This quintessential country township home exudes storybook charm. The property greeting is simply sublime; with white picket fence and hints of colour impressing the senses and creating an enticing street appeal.
Moving inside, the freshly painted home exudes warmth and a true sense of family that is ever so present here. Busy lifestyle is cleverly catered for with large lounge, formal dining and an updated kitchen combining to offer the perfect place for the family to either congregate together, or find space for your own time. The kitchen is positioned perfectly to capitalise on the garden views and with a gentle push of the back door, an easy link to lifestyle outside. Three spacious bedrooms absorb the front of the home; bedrooms 1 and 2 featuring built-in-robes and ceiling fan in the master; serviced by the centrally located family bathroom.
With the best yet to unravel, it's the paved entertaining and magical garden and lawn area that will capture your heart; a beautiful play zone for little legs to explore amongst the wonders nestled within this enchanted setting. It really is the perfect spot for a tea party with the littlies or a twilight drink with family and friends. With sunset and birdsong at the back door, space and lifestyle accommodated nicely and an alfresco option to savour balmy evenings, this really is that special address...making it the ideal place to savour family moments and create your own chapter in this beloved family home.
More to love:
- A minute's stroll to the Mount Barker Precinct.
- 1920's bungalow with enclosed veranda making the perfect sunroom.
- Set on a generous 650sqm allotment.
- Jarrah timber floors in bedrooms and lounge; Baltic Pine in dining.
- Lofty ornate ceilings, sash windows, ornate fireplace and leadlight window.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans and combustion stove.
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher, new range-hood, electric cooking and large pantry.
- Paved alfresco overlooking a gorgeous garden setting.
- Rainwater tank plumbed to outside tap and laundry tap.
- Double gates to the driveway leading to the shed with concrete floor, power and lighting.
- Dry cellar under dining room, wood-shed and outdoor toilet.
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
Andrew Adcock 0418 816 874
Nikki Seppelt 0437 658 067
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.