To apply for this property online, head to www.tenantoptions.com.au to create your online profile!
This family home is full of charm and is waiting for you to make it your own, the property consists of:
- Four bedrooms, three with built in robes
- Reverse cycle air conditioner - for that all year comfort
- Study area
- Large living area
- Kitchen with a dishwasher and electric oven
- Dine area with double doors leading to outside
- All electrical appliances - stove and hot water
- Lots of storage area throughout the property
- Additional room at the back of the property and still under the roof - could
be used for a child's play area or a parents retreat
- Double car garage
- Large garden area which is very easy to maintain
This property is set back off the main road giving you privacy but still feeling part of the wonderful vibe of Hahndorf.
Within easy walking distance to coffee shops, cafes, bus stop, primary school and shopping, what is not to like about this property.
The property is not fenced so will not be suitable for pets.
To view this property an application is required to be completed.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Sue Jacobs during office hours on 8388 4777.