Whether you are starting out or leasing out means three-bedrooms, one bathroom and up to three car parking in Balhannah's rising market...
With a conventional appearance and an opportunist position, just on the corner of Darkana and Arrawa, with attributes such as roller shutter carport with drive through access to a large shed, a modern kitchen with stainless appliances, timber-look floors, serene neutrals add softness to each carpeted bedroom (with built-in robes).
Walk to Balhannah Junction Shopping Centre, the Olive Branch Cafe, Oakbank Area School, the oval, tennis courts and playground for the fresh and energetic - just the ticket to sweeten the charm of a low-maintenance home in the hills or sitting within easy freeway reach, its position makes Mount Barker and Hahndorf appealing extensions to its rural surrounds, the city (should you need it) asking for just 30 minutes of your time.
Features you will love...
- Built in robes to all bedrooms, leaving plenty of room for furniture
- Good floorplan that will appeal to a number of buyers, note the family bathroom nestles amongst the bedrooms.
- Corner Allotment, need I say anymore
- Freshly renovated kitchen and bathroom, lease out quick or just move in.
- Heating and cooling? There are two reserve cycle split systems, one to the main bedroom and lounge area, also a fan for extra cooling.
- Secure roller shutter carport that then leads onto a large shed, for that extra storage for a boat or caravan.
Adele Newton - 0423 644 132
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.