This opulent stone fronted property has just been fully renovated throughout and is ready for you to call it home.
From the moment you enter the bitumised driveway, you will be drawn to the commanding presence of all that 187 Woodside Road Lobethal has to offer.
Wrap around slate floored verandas, spacious rooms, manicured grounds and light filled rooms will leave you wanting more.
What we love about this home:
- 4 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and rural outlooks through period picture windows - The master suite featuring large walk in robe, built in headboard and entry dressing table as well as sparkling ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet and heat lamps.
- Brand new entertainers delight kitchen with high quality stainless steel appliances including plumbed in refrigerator, dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven and range hood, large island bench, soft close carpentry and walk in pantry as well as large tiled open plan living area with Nectre combustion heater, perfect for the cooler months. As an added bonus, there is also a large wall mounted flat screen television.
- Expansive living areas throughout - In addition to the open plan living area adjacent to the kitchen, you will also find an entertaining room with 180 degree views. Within the room there is a bar, sink and provisions for a dishwasher as well as another large wall mounted television which would be perfect for entertaining. Situated in the middle of the home you will find a spacious dining area with built in side board with plenty of bench space, as well as under stair storage which could be used for your wine collection. An ornate stair case leads you up to the teenagers retreat or a space to escape to sit and relax. This area is carpeted and has its own sink and space for a fridge as well as separate study room with large built in desk with rural setting views. There is also a separate toilet upstairs for your convenience.
- Family bathroom with separate bath, shower and vanity unit with heat lamps and feature tiling with the toilet located separately.
- Large laundry/butler's pantry with access to the kitchen living area, dining area as well as access to the external undercover entertaining area. There is also ample cupboard and bench space as well as 2nd refrigerator alcove.
- Large outdoor entertaining area with LED lighting, ceiling fan and stainless steel cupboards.
- Large powered garage for up to 3 cars with slide door access and concrete floor. Additional off street parking.
- Landscaped grounds with automated irrigation system as well as regular grounds maintenance included.
Other features include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, LED lighting, fully renovated throughout.
No pets permitted in or at the property.
For more information or to arrange a private viewing of this special home, please call Sue Jacobs during business hours on 8388 4777.