Only a stones' throw from the heart of Mount Barker; clinging to its rural edge with suburban reach is an opportunity not to be missed in Newenham.
Surrounded by quality new builds and beautiful views, this 660sqm allotment with 20m frontage has all the necessary connections and is ready for someone who has the vision to build and engage in the Adelaide Hills Community.
This is an opportunity to be creative, innovative, architectural and responsive to a lifestyle designed to optimize wellbeing and a sustainable lifestyle.
Where nature and the foundation for a relaxed and peaceful lifestyle, meets the vibrant and growing township of Mount Barker with city commutes an easy 35 minutes down the freeway.
"Life at Newenham comes with room to build a better future".
More to love:
- 660sqm allotment with 20m frontage
- Electricity, Water, Sewer, Gas and NBN connections to the allotment
- Relatively flat contours and a North Westerly rear orientation
- Adelaide CBD an easy commute down the South Eastern Freeway.
- Dog friendly environment and "Barka Park" Dog Park nearby.
- Proposed community farm and market cafe and proposed private school with sports and recreation facilities.
- District Council of Mount Barker Council has approved a Development Application to build an X Convenience store at Newenham on Flaxley Road
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
Andrew Adcock 0418 816 874
Nikki Seppelt 0437 658 067
Jake Adcock 0432 988 464
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.