Positioned on a manageable 435sqm allotment overlooking neighbouring farmland; this neat and tidy 3 bed with 2 bathrooms home offers low maintenance living at its finest.
This property provides an affordable opportunity to enter into the tightly held Woodside market and ticks all the boxes for first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike.
- Community Title weatherboard home built in 1999; set on approximately 435sqm
- Fully fenced backyard
- Scope to have a veggie patch, some fruit trees or keep it low maintenance
- Single width; double length carport behind secure double gates
- Garden shed and woodshed
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- Sliders to outside and carport access
- Rainwater storage
- 250L electric Rheem hot water service
- Open plan kitchen, meals and living
- Kitchen with electric cooking, range-hood, dishwasher and pantry
- Master bedroom with en-suite and BIR; Bed 2 and 3 with BIR
- Hardy timber look vinyl floors throughout
- Daiken r/c split system and combustion fire
- 9ft ceilings
Local township services include: medical clinic, local shops & supermarket, Woodside Primary School, recreation grounds, public transport, bakeries, cafes, restaurants and pubs and some 36Km to the city via the South Eastern Freeway.
Inspection is a must.
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
Andrew Adcock 0418 816 874
Nikki Seppelt 0437 658 067
Jake Adcock 0432 988 464
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.