Just when we thought this 2013 built, 3-bedroom villa, with its welcome invasion of sunlight and autumn colour, couldn't get any better... the current owners have done just that - a freshly rendered facade externally; whilst internally, fresh paint, carpets, LED downlights, laundry cabinetry and plantation shutters catapults an already stylish home to arguably one of the most chic and elegant homes in Lobethal.
Offering a 1220sqm landscaped allotment geared for families, entertaining, even the caravan or boat, with a separate gated driveway and a colossal 6.8m x 12.4m (approx.) garage with some 2.8m clearance.
A contemporary kitchen forms the hub of the home with a caterer sized gas cooktop and electric oven, and with open plan living extending from kitchen to meals to family and onwards through glass sliders - nothing says entertaining more than the home's alfresco; the protected patio becoming a toasty outdoor room with a pizza oven - and inbuilt BBQ bench - alongside rolling lawns and 45,000L of plumbed rainwater.
From a township immersed in history; in Christmas lights - and hops if you're into its famed Bierhaus - on Lobethal's leafy fringe a stroll to shops and a stretch to Woodside amenity, chic and elegant never looked nor felt so right at home...
Why you'll love it:
- Built in 2013 with recently rendered facade
- Recently re-painted & re-carpeted
- New plantation shutters
- LED downlights
- Built in cabinetry in laundry
- Fully fenced 1220sqm (approx.) allotment
- Inbuilt pizza oven & BBQ bench to the undercover alfresco
- Landscaped grounds
- Ducted R/C A/C & family room combustion fire
- Master with WIR & en suite and bedrooms 2 and 3 with BIRs
- Main bathroom with separate WC
- Caterer-sized stainless gas cooktop/electric oven
- 45,000L plumbed rainwater (with mains switch-over)
- 3-phase power to house & shed
- Secure dual garage with auto roller door, internal entry & rear access
- Separate driveway to a 6.8m x 12.4m shed (2.8m clearance)
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
Andrew Adcock 0418 816 874
Nikki Seppelt 0437 658 067
Jake Adcock 0432 988 464
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.