With Langhorne Creek casting a view over one shoulder and Goolwa Beach over the other; flip your outlook from weekend beach-goer and wine taster to designer home builder...
Seeking country hush - this is it. A 925sqm corner plot with 17m and 34m frontages, a North East to South West flat, clean and cleared allotment temptingly close to the water and a short drive to wineries or beaches...
Views, sunsets and the neighbouring Milang Bay Reserve provide the perfect back drop for this exciting opportunity to build your dream home (STCC); be that a remarkable architectural development and to live in eco-friendly design; or go with a contemporary home that ticks the boxes for full time or weekend get-away living.
This is the ultimate lifestyle living where the stars shine brighter... and suddenly that city office is obsolete.
More to love:
- 15 minutes to Strathalbyn or Langhorne Creek.
- 25 minutes to Goolwa or 35 Minutes to Mount Barker.
- A generous 925sqm corner allotment on a quiet country road setting with neighbouring Milang Bay Reserve.
- Mains water, common effluent and power connections are available.
- Local amenities: Milang Hotel, Takeaway/Cafe, Pharmacy and Bakery.
- Milang Historic Railway Station.
- Milang Regatta Club
- For further development potential contact The Alexandrina Council
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
Andrew Adcock 0418 816 874
Nikki Seppelt 0437 658 067
Jake Adcock 0432 988 464
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.