Style, Design & Quality In Abundance
As beautiful inside as it is out, this stylish and spacious home also boasts location; a tranquil and ever popular residential no-through road, just a stone's throw from the main street and iconic Oakbank Racecourse.
The immaculate front gardens suggest a promise of what's inside - and the home certainly lives up to every expectation. Stylish and sophisticated, attention to detail has been applied to every inch of its floor plan, ideally designed for modern day living.
- Circa 2002 build in peaceful no-through road opposite reserve
- Fabulous North facing aspect surrounded by stunning landscaped gardens
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom design
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Classic formal lounge & dining, tastefully decorated in cream & mocha tones
- 9' ceilings & ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel splashback, Bosch dishwasher, pantry & 900mm Ariston oven with gas hob and electric oven
- Separate casual meals and family area with slow combustion fire
- Ceramic tiled flooring throughout high traffic areas
- External shade/security shutters to side bedroom windows
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Low maintenance rear entertaining pavilion overlooking grassed rose and camellia garden
- Double garage, fully lined with adjoining storage space.
- A well lit spacious studio with its own entrance has Air BnB potential (STCC)
- Paved undercover entertaining area with additional storage space on opposite wall
- 12 x raised veggie gardens plus garden shed
- Auto irrigation throughout gardens
- Recently installed 5KW solar panels
- Tranquil location surrounded by likeminded neighbours
With style, design and quality in abundance and a location and layout that will appeal to almost anyone's needs, this beautiful property will suit many a purchaser's requirements. Whether you are an empty nester, a young family, a professional couple or even an investor, you'll find this is the perfect package.
Don't delay to inspect....
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
Andrew Adcock 0418 816 874
Nikki Seppelt 0437 658 067
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.