Classic elegance meets contemporary cool in this impressive modern home that features relaxed alfresco living set amidst manicured reticulated gardens, ideally located in the popular St Marks Estate walking distance to the main street.
- Spacious formal lounge flows through to the large light-filled dining and family areas.
- Family area opens to elegant alfresco patio set amidst beautiful terraced gardens.
- Premium Hamptons-style kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and double pantry.
- Immaculate main bathroom with generous frameless glass shower and separate bath.
- Private master bedroom features walk-in robe and luxury ensuite with corner shower.
- Built in-robes to good-sized second and third bedrooms; bright garden outlook to fourth bedroom.
- Quality floor tiles to living areas; natural carpet to bedrooms; plantation shutters throughout.
- 1.9kw solar panels, along with reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Rainwater tanks plumbed to garden taps; gardens fully irrigated from mains water.
You'll fall head over heels with this immaculately presented family home from the moment you cast eyes on the terraced front gardens that are fully irrigated and feature manicured hedging, weeping cherries and a charming rose garden.
Enter via the front portico and into the foyer; the king-sized master bedroom is privately located off the foyer and features a walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite with corner shower.
Continue from here into the spacious formal lounge that flows through to the open-plan meals/family room with elegant Hamptons-style kitchen that features premium stainless steel appliances including a Miele dishwasher, Westinghouse electric cooktop and wall oven.
The family area opens to a covered patio with ceiling fan and cafe blinds where you'll entertain friends and family in a stunning garden setting.
A hallway off the dining area connects to three additional bedrooms and the modern main bathroom with over-sized frameless glass shower, bath and separate toilet.
The well-equipped internal laundry features outdoor access; 1.9kw solar panels will cut your energy bills; Daiken reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning throughout guarantees your year-round comfort; and the double lock-up garage with internal entry features an auto glider panel and roller-door access to the manicured low-maintenance backyard.
This beautifully appointed abode with its stunning combination of indoor and outdoor living spaces is cleverly designed to ensure you enjoy an intimate and very low maintenance existence.
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
Andrew Adcock 0418 816 874
Nikki Seppelt 0437 658 067
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.