When you go out there looking for a property you normally start by making a wish list.
Number 1 -The perfect house, (fingers crossed the kitchen and bathroom have been renovated)
Number 2 - Great location, walking distance to a fantastic school and culinary Cafes at my finger tips
Number 3- A big block (we may even be able to get some chickens and start growing our own veggies)
Number 4 - A big shed (if I'm lucky with 3 phase power)
Number 5 - A view to die for (why else live in the Hills)
Well ladies and gentlemen; look no further because 30 John Street Woodside will tick all of the above.
When a good family home, does not just come in square boxes and straight lines, but you are attracted to something with a little bit more spunk and diversity keep reading......
Imagine entertaining your family and friends out on the deck and then sitting back watching the sunset after putting the kids to bed.
This house certainly deliveries a lot more than your run of the mill four bedroom home.
Just a two minute stroll to Woodside Primary, a five minute walk to the high street and a 10 minute drive to the freeway, this must be the most enviable position to live in.
What we love about this house
- Slate and wood flooring throughout
- Combustion heater to keep you warm in winter
- Slit system Heating and cooling
- Great floorplan to suit a number of buyers
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances Dishwasher fisher & Paykal
- Westinghouse electric cook top
- Electrolux Double oven
- Stylish and renovated bathroom
- Master suit with built in robes
- Bedroom 2 with built in robes
- Separate lounge and a huge family room
- Outdoor kitchen (all plumbed)
- Large decked entertaining area with beautiful views
- Side entry and easy to store a caravan
- Double bay shed with 3 phase power
- Cubby house
- Chicken coop
- Veggie garden
- Rainwater Tank connected to the house.
Adele Newton - 0423 644 132
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.