***Please note that inspections will only be offered once your application has been assessed. Please head to www.tenantoptions.com.au to lodge your application***
Be quick, this family home in a quiet but central location won't last long!
A quick walk to the local shops, cafes, pub and medical services as well as Oakbank Area School, the oval, dog park and playground - just the ticket to sweeten the charm of a low-maintenance home in the hills.
Close to wineries, Mt Barker and Hahndorf and an easy jump onto the freeway and into town, this location has everything you are looking for!
Features you will love...
- Built in robes to all bedrooms, leaving plenty of room for furniture
- Good floorplan that will appeal to a number of buyers, note the family bathroom nestles amongst the bedrooms.
- Corner Allotment, need I say anymore
- Recently renovated bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Recently repainted throughout
- Heating and cooling? There are two reserve cycle split systems, one to the main bedroom and lounge area, also a fan for extra cooling.
- Undercover carport that then leads onto a secure lock up shed, for that extra storage, plus a outdoor parking for a couple of extra cars!
- Private and securely fenced back yard
For further queries, please call Emma Polson during business hours on 08 8388 4777 or lodge your application for assessment.
Adcock Real Estate - RLA66526
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.